View from the hill!

View from the hill!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pickles and O's...the perfect combination


This weekend was a great one to be an O's fan! With a successful sweep of the Boston Red Sox these three wins were just what Baltimore needed to regain their hope in the Orioles. The weather worked in the O's favor as well, we could not have asked for better weather to be at Camden Yards.
In case you missed it on Twitter, I had the chance to meet Adam Jones at Friday's Druid Hill Y Family Center Revitalization and Block Party. I think meeting him and wearing my signed number 10 shirt might be what led to the 3 game wining streak! After meeting Adam, I put on my shirt and headed to Pickles for some pre-game fun. Friday evening games always bring out a huge crowd and this Friday at Pickles was no different. There is no better place to go for a pre-O's game Natty Boh than Pickles Pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment