View from the hill!

View from the hill!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Long Overdue

Sorry for the lack of posts these past few weeks. I cannot believe it is already April 1st...only 22 more days until I will be back in Baltimore.

Over the past month I have traveled through the landlocked and impoverished nation of Laos (one of the poorest nations in the world), taken buses down the entire coast of Vietnam deep into the Mekong Delta, explored the futuristic city of Singapor and now have just arrived in Bali. Needless to say I have a lot to write about and alot to catch you all up on. I will start with the most recent and over the next few days work backwards. I am not sure how much internet I will have while in Bali over the next 10 days but I will try my best to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. Finally some posts to read! Glad you are back up! Can't wait to catch up on your travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again... how does your blog know it's me- EBH??

    ReplyDelete